Monday 31 January 2011

Mile-050-100 Miles By-Cycle

Hi and welcome to Mile 050 of the podcast. It was a crisp winters day when I wheeled my trustee Cube Agree SL bicycle out through the doors of my summerhouse .. it emerging like the space shuttle moving out of the assemby building.

It was cold but the sky was a glorious deep blue as we made our way from the South Coast up through Salisbury to and it's majestic catherdral (pictured above).

Around 10 miles further is the ancient stone circle of Stonehenge, one of the most famous monuments in the world. I stopped there and recorded some thoughts before dropping back down through the New Forest as dusk swept its way rapidly westward across me.

100 miles were covered in 7 hours of cycling. So join me from the ride in this edition.
Im also in Greenwich at the start of the show, up by the Royal Observatory talking about the Mojo London.

Its a packed episode so why not come along for the ride!



No comments:

Post a Comment