Sunday 9 January 2011

Mile-048-Daytona Beach

In this episode of the A Mile with Me podcast you join me on a run along the sea shore at Daytona Beach in Florida. It was a lovely early morning, with the sun shining brightly and a number of runners out for a breakfast run session




Then you join me aboard "Konnie" my dark and beautiful bicycle (named after Konnie Huq!) during a section of a 56 mile bike ride we took on on New Years Day to blow off the cobwebs. We are in the New Forest amongst the ponies, donkeys and pubs, we even overtake an old mini steam-driven Traction Engine that was taking a couple of familiies out for a little jaunt in the forest.



On the next edition I will talk about the plans for the Mojo London in June this year, where you acn join us in person for a run from the zero degrees longitude line and across 2000 years of London history to the glorious grounds of Windsor Castle. Its a 50 mile "hop on hop off" relay adventure for up to 20 of us. If you are interested in this drop me a mail at the address below!


Music today from the Podsafe Music Network is:
Florida Song by Lucky Linda
Country Florida Sky by Robin and the Giant
Lifes a Beach by Monkeyshine

Catch me live across all main social networks!
Smailto:Steve@amilewith.me
http://www.amilewith.me/

No comments:

Post a Comment