Sunday 16 January 2011

Mile-049-Running to Work

Welcome to Mile 49 of the A Mile with me podcast.

Join me as I walk across the south of London from Waterloo to Blackfriars, taking the tried and tested "quickest route" to my office! Hear about the church cross that fell during the Blitz in 1941 and scorched the earth as we cross the pasth of the Mojo London.

Theres a longer segment where I run to work through the centre of Boscombe and Bournemouth taking in the early morning commute ambience and tell you a bit more about the Mojo London run

Music this week, from the podsafe music network, is London or Berlin by Alan Lauris.

I have joined Daily Mile and will talk about that (and the terrific feedback I've received recently) on Mile050 coming soon.

If you enjoy the show then please let me know!

"SteveChopper" on Twitter, Facebook and Daily Mile social networks

See you out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment