Thursday 27 November 2008

Mile019b Where I Run




Whilst I am finishing the next episode "Mile020 - The Power of Music", I have loaded a short video showing the area in which I live and run. This is compiled from some of my photos and short movie clips. Its only using a trial version of a wmv to MP4 converter but hopefully you can get an idea of the scenery I run through and describe on the podcasts!

You will get the video delivered by itunes as usual if you are a subscriber to "A Mile With Me" (if not click "subscribe" on the right, to get each edition downloaded free as soon as its ready). To watch the video on this site, click the play button on the player in the righthand section against mile019b.

Also, look out for Mile020, out this weekend, as I talk with a professor who is the worlds leading authority on the science of Music and Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment