Tuesday 4 November 2008

A Mile with Me .. Get Motivated


002
Originally uploaded by SteveChopper

What is "A Mile with Me"? Its my personal Blog and also the home of a podcast. The podcast is amateur and designed to be downloaded and taken on your ipod so I can keep you company during your long runs. On it you can hear me running about around the countryside, hear my race reports and me generally chatting with people who have done inspiring things in their running, along with a bit of music to keep the cadence up!!. On recent episodes I have spoken with Danny Dreyer, author of Chi-Running, Carole who has just run from Lands End to John O'Groats solo, Sam Whittingham at 81mph the worlds fastest self-propelled man, plus Steve, an ex-team mate of Laurent Fignon who tells us all about the crossover between cycling and running training. In the current edition (below) I tell the story of when I recently met Tommie Smith, the 1968 200m Olympic Gold Medalist and multiple world record holder. Its all free and totally "unprofessional" but thats half the fun !! - so why not come "a mile with me" ?!!

Find out more as A Mile with Me is featured on Page 74 of this months "Runners World" in the UK

Pick up a copy of the mag or click the link below to read the article if you are not in the UK, (select "all sizes" in flickr to get a large readable image)www.flickr.com/photos/32101715@N07/sets/72157608653897298/

See Mile 019 (below) for how to download the latest episode and join the online running community!

No comments:

Post a Comment