Tuesday 26 February 2008

Winchester 10k and stuff

Hi everyone, I hope you are well!
Got round the Winchester 10k at the weekend successfully and recorded a few bits for Episode 3 of the podcast along the way - this is out at the end of the week and you can find out all about Winchester the ancient capital of Wessex and England. I know its really episode 2 as the first was a test trailer if you like, but it will be easier if I keep the episode numbers in line with the Mile-xxx references - or I will become very confused!!

Got round in 49 mins which wasnt too bad as stopped to change from recording to Nike+ on the Nano and started from the back. Start weight 2 weeks ago 95kgs, weight now 93kgs so largely to plan. Need to lose a another 8kgs try to get to my PB from about 4 years ago (41:07) and try and dip under 40 mins by the end of the year... you've got to dream right :o) !!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steve,

    I'm from Toronto, Canada, and I was in Winchester for work just 3 weeks ago (see my blog entry at http://beginjd.blogspot.com/2008/02/british-running.html)

    We could have gone for a run! Maybe next year.

    I'll download your podcast tonight. I produce a podcast as well, but it's in French, so I'll understand if you don't try mine!

    Cheers,

    JD

    ReplyDelete