Tuesday 19 February 2008

a mile with me launched!

In this show you can join me for a couple of lunchtime runs away from the office and down to the beach. On a windy day you can also join our team during our training for the Trailwalker event. More details about this in future episodes.

Find out a little more about the area in which we live and run and also about setting some SMARTER goals for your activities. Avoid letting the mind “demons” in as we “Search for your Zen” courtesy of the band Mangomad and race the final sprint with me to the sounds of Federico Fasce and his instrumental track “Speed Limit”

The opening and closing sequences use the track “Summers Day” by amb26.
These great songs and some of the others we will feature are supplied under creative commons licence, courtesy of the podsafe podshow network at www.music.podshow.com
Please send in your audio clips or emails about your favourite miles to chopper@amilewith.me.uk and we will get YOU on the show!

3 comments:

  1. Steve, excuse my ignorance here - but I can't seem to find the link to your podcast. Would love to give it a listen on my next run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve,

    Love the new podcast !

    Nigel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great show Steve! Keep em comin!

    ReplyDelete