Thursday 23 October 2008

Mile-018 Soundtrack to the 3rd Annual Worldwide Festival of Races

















The Worldwide Festival of Races comprises of 3 events; The Pheddipidations Worldwide Half Marathon, the Zen-10k and the Kick the Couch 5k

I have broken my runcast recording equipment this week (bah!) so whilst I await for my new kit to arrive in the next couple of days here is a "change to the featured programme!"

Here is a "short-format soundscape" with the material Id already recorded following my run on the WWFoR remixed with some other material. So I hope you enjoy this interlude, ahead of Mile 19 The Sound of Silence, next week!

Picture above - the mirrored glaze of the beach at Hengistbury discussed in the podcast.

Music, courtesy of the podsafe music network at music.podshow.com

Amb26 - Summers Day (the A Mile with Me theme)
Damh The Bard - Land, Sky and Sea
Adam Zampino - At the Sea
Who is this Poet - Being Strong Always

The poem "If" by Rudyard Kipling, performed by Roger Federer & Rafael Nadal as part of a BBC lead-in ahead of the 2008 Wimbledon final

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jDC_S4zTGyY

I'd love to hear from you if you can spare the time to write:

Email: Chopper@amilewith.me.uk
Itunes: amilewithme
Web: http://www.amilewith.me.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment